DELHI - MUSSOORIE
- Morning drive to Mussoorie.
- On arrival check in at a pre-booked hotel.
- Rest of the day free at leisure.
- overnight stay at hotel.
Mussoorie tour includes Lal Tibba – The highest point in Mussoorie, located in Landour area, the oldest inhabited place in Mussoorie. Gun Hill – The second highest point in Mussoorie, offers a panoramic view of the Himalayas. Municipal Gardens – Also known as Botanical Gardens of Mussoorie has an artificially created lake, which is a perfect picnic spot with boating facilities. Kempty Falls – 15 kms from Mussoorie on the Yamunotri Road is the most fascinating and the biggest waterfall. Camel’s Back Road – The place offers a picturesque view of the sunset and a life like resemblance of a sitting camel. Municipal Garden – An artificially created lake is a perfect picnic spot with boating facilities.
- Morning after breakfast we will take you for a full day sightseeing tour of Mussoorie.
- Overnight stay at Mussoorie.
- Morning after breakfast drive to Rishikesh, on arrival check in at pre booked hotel.
- Later we will take you for the sightseeing tour of Rishikesh including Muni ki Reti , Swargashram and other important temples, in evening enjoy famous Aarati of Holy Ganges at parmarth Niketan.
- Overnight stay at hotel
- DELHIMorning after breakfast drive to Delhi en’route visit Bharat Mata Mandir, Vashino Devi Temple, Chandi and Mansa Devi temple.
- Continue drive to Delhi , arrive Delhi by evening.