Delhi - Manali
- Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train.
- After reaching in Delhi go to RK Ashram metro station, Gate no.4 ( on your own) at 5:00 PM .At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali.
- Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 - 14 Hours).
- Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
- Reach Manali next morning at 6 - 8 AM.
Manali Arrival (Local Sightseeing)
- On arrival at Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel.
- Check in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room.
- After Some time enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple,Club House ,Tibetan Monastery.
- After enjoying exciting tour of Manali city return back by afternoon and enjoy your free will (reserved for leisure).
- Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Manali -Solang Valley
Rohtang Pass sightseeing is subject to matter of NGT order & followed by Manali taxi Union policy & cost. Rohtang Pass not included in the package because The NGT in its order has restricted the number of vehicles passing through Rohtang Pass for tourism. Vehicle for Rohtang pass can be hired directly from Manali by own cost.
- Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel
- get ready for an excursion to visit Solang valley
- Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
Manali Full Day Kull/Naggar Castle Roerich Art Gallery
- Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Rafting in the Beas River in Kullu(Rafting on cost), Vaishno devi Temple & famous Kullu Shawl Industry & Naggar Castle & Roerich Art Gallery, Jana water falls.
- Drive back to Manali.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Manali - Delhi Departure
- Morning enjoy breakfast and check out from the hotel at 11 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk.
- Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take a stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping for antiques, shawls and handicrafts OR Visit Manali sanctuary.
- Evening catch the Volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi.
- Overnight Journey.
Arrival at Delhi - Tour Ends
- Arrival at Delhi Around 7.00 am,"" the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end.
- In this way your visit to one of the paradises on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for a lifetime"